- Provides accurate and up to date information;
- Don’t have to wait for technical reports to assess trends, adherence to legal limits etc.;
- Provides several means of data visualization;
- Allows access to data from any location;
- Sharing of information amongst several users and across different platforms;
- Creates automated outputs, including connection to databases of other entities;
- Data security.
- In-house developer can add features to the software to cater for client specific requirements;
- Essentially an open-source solution, one site-specific license allows for multiple users;
- The potential of the software is unlimited – any data that has a georeference can be added.